Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

My Home Automation

My Home Automation Video Clips. Duration : 8.35 Mins.


A project I've been working on in my spare time (more info below) Thank you for all of the Likes and comments! To answer most of your questions I am currently working on a website that will give some details of the apps and methods that I am using to do all the the things you see in this video. UPDATE: I have the website up and ready to be viewed. Please keep in mind that it is still under construction and there is lots of work still left to do. I will be making more adjustments to the site itself as well as updating the content in order to provide more details as to how I am accomplishing some of the tasks shown in the video. Link: www.HomeNetworkX.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment