Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

My home theater setup 2012- Updated!

My home theater setup 2012- Updated! Tube. Duration : 4.97 Mins.


My updated home theater with many suggestions from fellow YouTube watchers! My equipment is an Onkyo TX-NR709 avr, Polk Monitor 70's fronts, Polk CS-20 center, Polk TSi-100 surrounds, Rotel RB985 amp, BenQ W6000 projector, Lutron MH600 remote controlled dimmer switch, and a Logitech Harmony One universal remote. This is a 3rd floor converted dormer bedroom. I did all the work myself save the electricians installing the recessed lights and ceiling power outlet (to the projector). The closet has an interior eletrical outlet for a future fridge and microwave. The entry door is weatherstripped to minimize sound leakage. I use remote controlled electrical outlets for the ceiling-mounted projector and the Rotel amplifier. Awsome sound for not spending much money. Thanks for the many YouTube suggestions on my previous 2011 video!

0 comments:

Post a Comment