Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My Home Theater

My Home Theater Video Clips. Duration : 13.07 Mins.


A tour of my home theater setup... 2x Polk Monitor 70 Series II Tower Speakers @225 watts RMS ea. Polk CS2 Series II Center Channel @ 225 watts RMS 2x Polk Monitor 40 Series II Surround Speakers @110 watts RMS ea. Polk PSW505 12" Sub-woofer @380 watts RMS Onkyo TX-NR709 AV Receiver AB International SUB1850B 3 Channel Amplifier (225 watts RMS per channel) Epson 8350 1080p Projector Logitech 809 Pro Universal Remote 4x X10 Light Dimmers IR to X10 Light Controller Intel Quad Core Windows 7 File Server with 12TB Storage Intel Quad Core Media Center PC with Blueray - Windows 7 Media Center (Themed) - Media Browser Plugin - Media Center Master (Collects movie information and trailers) Silicon Dust HDHomeRun Dual TV Tuner Yes...I love it and its is LOUD. About 1300 watts RMS total theater power :) (I was wrong in my 1500 watts estimate in the video) Money spent....lets not talk about it, but I am sure it is less than you think. I can hunt down a deal like no one else. Oh, and I forgot to mention in the video that it has an interface to Netflix and Hulu and, well, anything else a regular PC can access.

0 comments:

Post a Comment