Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

DUMBFOUNDEAD- DRIVING BY

DUMBFOUNDEAD- DRIVING BY Video Clips. Duration : 3.42 Mins.


This song was released exclusively on Twitter by Dumbfoundead. I'm a huge fan and thought this song should be posted up. Because apparently, nobody else has posted it yet! THIS SONG DOES NOT BELONG TO ME. IT IS THE PROPERTY AND RIGHTS OF DUMBFOUNDEAD. If he or anybody with creative commons with Dumbfoundead feel that I should take it down, Please let me know and give me a legit reason. Other wise, ENJOY!! LYRICS: Hop inside my ride, the windows down Let's go for a drive, to a part of town Where the grass is greener The skies are bluer The air is fresh And the roads are newer That's gon be my house That's gon be my street That's gon be my front yard facing the beach But for now I'm driving by, ay-yo But for now I'm just driving by, ay-yo, oh oh Cruisin with a quarter tank Plus a broken air conditioner Your head out the window like Like an ad for hair conditioner Pack a bowl, with half an O And paraphernalia Let's get to that place That feelin that's very familiar Let's take a drive To neighborhoods that I dream about In people magazine See the house that you read about Pick a street, Cause every street is the scenic route Passing through it Make you wanna bring a genie out How come we down here While there up in the hills Ain't from around here As you probably can tell I got my 4 wheels Tryna take a glimpse Into the future And the future is looking so pimp Driving by In my California Delorean A temporary euphoria, Then the road ends I make a U-turn into the city, And with ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment